Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Sunday - It's Like the Superbowl, But More Glamourous

In case you haven't heard, tonight the Oscars will take Hollywood by storm.

I can't wait! I'm rooting for Slumdog Millionaire, Mickey Rourke, Kate Winslet, and Heath Ledger. I don't really care as much about the other nominees.

Hugh Jackman is supposed to host the show, and I wish him luck. People are used to comedians hosting the Oscars, but it's good to switch it up. Jackman is a showman and should do well.

What everyone really tunes in to see is who's wearing who. Will Anne Hathaway wear Marchesa? Which designers will dress Brad and Angelina? Will Mickey Rourke wear socks? We'll have to tune in and watch to have these questions answered. For now, if I was going to the Oscars, here's what I would wear.

If I was going with Brad Pitt:


a Marilyn-esque dress, gold shoes, and a curly ponytail


If I was going with Johnny Depp:


a tuxedo corset paired with black pants, red shoes, and a slick hairdo


If I was going solo:


a vintage inspired beaded dress, silver heels, and a messy updo

Which ensemble do you like better?

No comments: