Monday, February 16, 2009

Everyone's At It

I think this is going to become the Blogger version of 25 Things. The only reason why I'm doing it is that I have writer's block. I'm trying to write a poem critique and a 3 page script with only action. Nothing's coming to me so my solution for the moment is to write until something comes to me.

Now get to know me.

Describe your personal style.
The perfect storm of H&M and a flat iron.

What are the staples in your wardrobe?
A white blouse my grandma made for my mom in the 80s that's cut like this one by Jason Wu and fierce gladiator sandals I've only worn twice.



What’s your signature look?
Glasses (I'm blind without them), DKNY jeans (Skinny & SoHo) and flat ironed hair.

Who is your fashion muse?
Edie Sedgwick, Lily Allen, Michelle Obama, Sarah Jessica Parker

Favorite purchase of all time?
The gladiator sandals I got at Payless that I wore to my prom. I got more compliments on them than my dress.

Biggest splurge?
Not sure. My camera?

What’s your beauty routine?
I'm not much of a makeup junkie. I like Burt's Bees' Pomegranate Lip Balm and Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb. Recently I discovered Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine. I also like Victoria's Secret's Berry Kiss Body Wash. It smells yummy.

What jewelry do you never take off?
I actually don't like jewelry. I used to always wear a watch that I bought when I was 7 years old at Caldor's, but the band broke and I haven't replaced it. If I do wear jewelry, I put on the Speak dog tag I got at Aldo's for $5. The money goes to the Youth Aids Foundation.

What are you wishing for?
I'm wishing I was able to write these papers. Why'd I choose to minor in writing again? I also wish my school didn't make Tuesday a Monday schedule because of President's Day. Why couldn't they take out Wednesday all together?

What are your obsessions?
Blogging, procrastinating by following fashion week and trying to actually read my textbooks this semester.

No comments: