Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ides of March Playlist

If you don't know what the term Ides of March refers to, please stop reading and Google "Shakespeare" stat!

I'm on Spring Break this week. Instead of sunbathing on beaches in exotic locales while eying many a hotness monster, I will be catching up on work, catching up on sleep, catching up on Skins, reuniting with old friends, celebrating birthdays, going to the city, and applying for internships. I barely have time for microwaved popcorn! (If you know what that's from, points for you!)

To keep me going, here's a taste of what I'll be listening to all week.

♥ Kelly Clarkson - If I Can't Have You
♥ Britney Spears - Mannequin
♥ Beyoncé - Check on It
♥ RJD2 - Ghostwriter (Remix)
♥ Lily Allen - The Fear
♥ NLT - Karma
♥ Gym Class Heroes - Live a Little
♥ Teddy Geiger - Dandelion
♥ Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho
♥ Bryan Greenberg - Neverland
♥ Robin Thicke - Cocaine

2 comments:

Emily said...

AH-MAY-ZING playlist my friend!! kelly's new cd is the shit and that is one of my favorite songs. plus a little britney, beyonce, gym class and robin thicke...can't go wrong with any of that.

hope you're having a great spring break!! :]

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of mshollygdarling blog. Thanks for sharing this post.